Groove Music. paid music

merooster

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Let me see if I get this right? I have bought a couple of thousand dollars with of music from groove music over the years. If I change phones of computers I will loose it. Even though I own it , I don't. you have to download it to any device directly to use it. so if I upgrade my phone or buy a new computer, after Jan 1 2018, I will not have access to my music i had bought. Or at least the ones spotifly don't have. I have already lost music because groove lost rights to some music. I go places that don't have cell coverage, so bought music. Thanks MS. If I had only known. Unless someone a out there has some ideas.

T Moore

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4046109/groove-music-and-spotify-faq

Does this mean I should download and back up all my purchased music?

Yes. Music will not be available for purchase or download after December 31, 2017. So, before December 31, 2017, download any tracks you’ve purchased to your devices to make sure you still have access to your music. If you want to have the songs available on your other devices, you can do that by uploading your purchased music to OneDrive or another cloud storage service. If you don’t use OneDrive or another cloud storage service, you can also transfer your purchased music from one of your devices to another device for your own personal, non-commercial use.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs