Microsoft recently updated the Windows 11 Photos app, but stated that the legacy app would still be available in the store. I can't find it. Has anyone else found it, or know how I can get it?
    interlocutor1980 likes this.
    10-29-2022 02:20 PM
    Usually, Microsoft do not provide older versions of the Photos App, the only way to get that would be on a Windows ISO for a previous version. But as you said that according to Microsoft the legacy app will be available. I tried but the result is the same as you are experiencing. I suggest you post this on "feedback hub" so that they resolve this and give straight or alternative way to do this.
    I am also posting this to "Feedback Hub".
    10-31-2022 12:44 PM
    Microsoft recently updated the Windows 11 Photos app, but stated that the legacy app would still be available in the store. I can't find it. Has anyone else found it, or know how I can get it?
    Try this link: https://forums.windowscentral.com/e?...token=dh0BFkSu
    10-31-2022 12:49 PM