Anyone order their focus online through AT&T

breakdanzer

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I just wanted to see if anyone else has ordered their samsung focus through AT&T online. If you have, has your phone shipped already? When checking the status of my order on AT&T.com, it says that it doesn't exist. Worried, I called AT&T, and they reassured me that my upgrade was under the regular upgrade review which apparently takes 24-48 hours. So has anyone been able to track your order status?

evilrobot

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine first thing yesterday morning from the AT&T website. I was adding an additional line to my already existing account. It says it shipped out from Fort Worth, TX yesterday at 4:16pm CST.

kalyekabaritan

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine first thing yesterday morning from the AT&T website. I was adding an additional line to my already existing account. It says it shipped out from Fort Worth, TX yesterday at 4:16pm CST.

did your order shipped already? i am still waiting for mine, it says it shipped from texas @5pm yesterday

siradude

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine at 1am 10/8 Puerto Rico time and by 2pm 10/9 I got it via FedEx.

Since we dont have daylight savings... I belive 1am PR time is 12am Eastern Time Zone.

It was shipped from TX went through TN before it got to me here in PR. I had to go pick it up at the FEDEX office due to a missing line in my full address...

Here is the tracking # 468594464051 info if you guys want more info.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)