Focus or Surround?

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
Hey w/e. I like th Focus too! Only reason why I switched, was that I had a bad Focus and just decided to give the Surround a try. I do love the Focus' screen better than the Surround. Just don't tell me that my Surround is crap because you have no use for it. Can't we all just get a long?!? LOL

Last edited:

jessiethe3rd

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
The surround gets it's fans... I'm not one of them. I found the Focus light weight (just how I like'm) big beautiful screen, and fanastic sound quality (better then my LG Optimus 7.) The Focus has the more sensative screen as well (not just the better looking one.)

In the end - I like to load up music on my phone and no tittly-wink 8 or 16GB is enough... I need at least double that size and the 32GB+8 (it's like 38GB formatted I believe) is the perfect amount fo my music needs.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
If the surround came with tiny turn tables and a microphone. I would be all over it!....:)

well!! you can plug a Microphone in it ( bluetooth style mic) , and theres a SYN/piano/Sequenser Application ont he market place

its just missing the turn tables so u can have a LIVE dj at your party SPINING on a cell phone , LMAO!! man thats cracked!!! hahahaha

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
man that would be awesome being it already has the all around better screen and sound!

you mean better sound not screen ,

focus screen is bigger and more responcive witch is a MUST for turntables on a Touch screen like the one on the Iphone/Ipad

one more thing about the surround screen , is the SHARP edge arround the Side , was annoying when sliding ur finguer and hocking on it .

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium