Just Ordered My HTC surround.

Manuelitoohno

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
As some of you might know by my post's I was looking for a WP7 device. coming from a Samsung Captivate I had it with Samsung.... so my choices were the quantum or the surround. I had to go to my ATT store to compare them working and turned on. the quantums keyboard was nice since i always had a keyboard on a phone besides the captivate, but it was hard to get used too... the keyboard was to far apart/spacey but yet it wasnt like a netbook keyboard so it felt weird having a keyboard larger then a blackberries yet smaller then a netbook's it was a median that i didnt like. and so the surround was my clear choice. Ordered mine at amazon wireless, for 40 bucks... but i still have a 16 gig micro sd card that i bought for my captivate. so i sold it for 25 bucks so in th end the surround was only a 15 dollar investment! man i love this phone! it feels sturdy and heavy in a good way, def change from the samsung plastic feel.

Hombaca05

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Hoping to pick one of these up myself, coming from the Captivate as well. Played with the Surround in store, love the speaker. Plus something about a kickstand on a phone just makes it feel more highend!

MarcMaiden

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
I too came from captivate. Trust me guys, this phone is a completely different world! Im not talking about the OS. I mean build quality, speaker quality (both ear and loudspeaker), and reliability. When i opened bing maps and saw that gps lock on (accurately to my exact location in a building) with in seconds i knew there was no going back.

Manuelitoohno

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
I too came from captivate. Trust me guys, this phone is a completely different world! Im not talking about the OS. I mean build quality, speaker quality (both ear and loudspeaker), and reliability. When i opened bing maps and saw that gps lock on (accurately to my exact location in a building) with in seconds i knew there was no going back.

LOL i felt the same way

lol to ex-captivate owners a GPS lock is like a miracle lol .

action_efn_jackson

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
ah, i see you are spending black friday the right way....relaxing at home and playing with your new phone! enjoy my friend!

yup. sitting here by the front window waiting on the big brown truck to pull up. according to the ups holiday schedule they are only delivering next day and 2nd day air packages so hopefully it gets her soon. i'm about to go crazy!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6