Anyone find a missed-call app?

BWB8771

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
On the ol' WM6 platform, I used an app called DontForget that was uber-configurable to alert me to missed SMS/calls/emails/etc.

Does anyone know of anything similar for WM7?

foosball

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Isn't all this info provided immediately after the lock screen? From what I've seen on the HTC Surround it had a notification screen which provides info on all missed calls/texts/emails.

BWB8771

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Yes, that info is available, but I'm looking for something that will vibrate/sound every X minutes for missed calls/SMS/etc. so that I'm not handling the phone so often.

The "Dontforget" app I used in WM6.1 was awesome; I could leave my phone pocketed and if I missed (didn't hear/feel) my phone ring (noisy pub), I had the app chirp/vibrate every 2 minutes for the next half-hour.

Such an app is also handy for leaving your phone charging but being able to go your chores, in/out of the house, laundry room, etc. where you might not hear your phone.

I use my phone as my on-call "pager", so missing alerts or whatnot is a bit more important for me, I guess.

ashykat

Nov 20, 2010
Visit site
I'd love an app like this as well. Sometimes I just don't notice that my phone has rung and may not check it again for a while, having it remind me would be nice.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb