Sprints Big Day is TODAY !!

Dusteater

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
It sounds like they are only talking about the HTC Arrive, and the rumors are it is the sub-par HTC 7 Pro. Booo. Looks like I will be waiting a few more months with my stupid BB. =( Depressing news.

commo

Dec 3, 2004
Visit site
Nothing, just the Kyocera Echo. First I waited for CES, now Sprint's special event. Next thing is Mobile World Congress. If I don't hear anything by then about a CDMA WP7 I don't think that we will at CTIA

Dusteater

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Nothing, just the Kyocera Echo. First I waited for CES, now Sprint's special event. Next thing is Mobile World Congress. If I don't hear anything by then about a CDMA WP7 I don't think that we will at CTIA

I doubt we would hear anything about it there as the event is run by the GSMA. Not sure CDMA is even allowed there really. Guess we will see though.

gibbyhome

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Dusteater, I hate the fact that you are right, I soo want to hear something Monday about Sprint.
I talked to my sprint rep and he told me its in the books for mid March but look for something sooner ..
I mid march for sure ...

lafountain

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
Well traditionally Sprint seems to showcase their products at CTIA, so 21 - 24 Mar is when I would expect to hear something from Sprint.

dtboos

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Isn't CDMA support coming with the NoDo update? Not sure when that is coming out.

Yah CDMA support is coming with the NoDo update, which is supposedly coming March 8th I believe. I would imagine shortly after that there will be some sort of sprint wp7 announcement. But there has only been speculation so far.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes