Screen protecting skin

thndrkat

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone applied a skin to their Focus? I have used BSE in the past on a number of blackberries, but I'd like to hear feedback from someone who has applied one to a Focus. Did it distort the screen or cause any issues with the touchscreen?

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm taking my chances and not using a screen protector with this phone. I'm paying for the insurance on it and I've got a case protecting the back. I'm just making sure I don't put anything else in the pocket I keep my phone in... like keys.

chsoriano

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm using a screen protector (actually a full body protector) from Zagg, the invisiShield line. I've used their screen protectors on my past 3 devices and I really like them.

As far as problems with the focus, none whatsoever (with the screen protector), it has not slid and does not show signs of peeling. Whatever skin you get, just make sure you align it well and follow the instructions to make sure it sets securely.

Neofire

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
This was strange but when I used the invisible shield, it was difficult to use my phone while it laid flat. The matte over the display didn't allow my finger to slide smoothly. While my phone was on a soft or hard surface my swipes would register as one touch. Very irritating. I switched to a normal screen protector (hard film) and it works perfectly.

Sent from my Windows Phone using Board Express

Johnwilson

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
There aren't a lot of cases on the market for Samsung evergreen. I'm wondering which one is better? I got a TPU case myself for my Samsung Galaxy S Captivate and I love it. However, the only decent TPU case for the evergreen.

Samsung evergreen skin cover

Last edited:

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
I have a silcon case for my focus on ebay not one of the dollar ones but it was about 7.00 including shipping I use it most of the time when I am putting the focus in my shirt pocket. I have a generic vertical nylon and plastic innershell that I was using with my tilt when I want a belt case The velcro flap barely closes due to the height of the focus but it does work. I dont use a screen protector but I am thinking about getting one.

blackbriar511

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I've got a skinomi skin protector coming. I used that brand when I had my palm pre plus and I have no complaints. Besides that skinomi offers a life time of skin protectors as long as you pay S & H.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett