HTC HD7 Update

Andre Muraro

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Hi Folks,

I have unlocked HTC HD7 bought last december in NY from T-Mobile. I?m using this phone in Brazil. I haven?t received any update message from microsoft about recent pre-update copy and past yet, and I?m worried that I won?t receive this update.
have Anyone here with the same issue?

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I don't think that the update will actually be pushed until after March 8, or the "unofficial" date that was given by someone at MWC '11 I can't remember who said it, I know it wasn't Microsoft themselves but it was an OEM (I'm leaning towards Samsung, Ironically) but I do believe someone said the "8th of March" as the release date of the update. So let's give it a couple of days I'd say until the end of this week, which would no longer be officially "early March" and turn into "Mid March" so at which point we can ***** and Complain to Microsoft.

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I have one unlocked and still no update yet.

Developer unlocked right? Some people confuse that with a radio unbranded device sometimes. There is a difference, if you do have a dev unlocked device you have to manually download the ROM at the XDA Developer Forums website.

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
htc hub live tile not working for me, anyone else?

Sent from my HD7 using Board Express

No offense man but if you really think about it, that app is junk... Weatherbug and weather channel have more accurate weather services and a bit more reliable live tiles. You also have a prettier market and a perfectly usable clock up top right corner. So, making everything HTC hub does pretty obsolete. If they added date and time to the tile, add a more accurate weather service all around, then it would truly be a tile to have close to the top of the start screen.

onlywaytomo

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Yeah it def could use improvements but I don't mind it, the clock is dumb never understood the purpose of having to go into an app for a clock when you already have one ln the lock screen and top corner. Some reason I just really like the live tile for it.

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Yeah it def could use improvements but I don't mind it, the clock is dumb never understood the purpose of having to go into an app for a clock when you already have one ln the lock screen and top corner. Some reason I just really like the live tile for it.

Okay I see yeah it is a nice looking tile. If they just really had that sense clock on the tile somehow haha.

koffey

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
So MS says that the update is available now for all phones. Just have to wait until the carrier decides you should get it? My carrier doesn't even carry WP7. I wonder if I'll ever get an update...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon