It's in AmazonWireless for $149.99

foosball

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Checked with my local store and they are "releasing" them tomorrow if you can call it that. They said they won't have any in stock but they can order them for you. Why would anyone do that when Amazon is just a click away?

foosball

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Gotta love Amazon! They shipped the Arrive today and its going to be delivered tomorrow. I hadn't used them for phone upgrades before but based on this experience the short 48 hour wait was worth it to save $50.

Koldfate

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Gotta love Amazon! They shipped the Arrive today and its going to be delivered tomorrow. I hadn't used them for phone upgrades before but based on this experience the short 48 hour wait was worth it to save $50.

Same here, now if only skinomi gets here in the next couple of days I'll be doing ok.

foosball

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Same here, now if only skinomi gets here in the next couple of days I'll be doing ok.

Did you get the full phone cover or screen only? I'll be curious what you think of the full cover if you ended up going with that. I've only tried the screen covers and they worked great until the edges started coming up.

mock19

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site

I'm in the exact same boat. Arrive will be in tomorrow and I'm going to torture myself staring at it until the skinomi screen protector gets here. My order shows delivery 24th to 29th =(

I went with the screen only protector, and I bought the bodyglove snap-on case so hopefully the edges won't raise easy.

ItArrived

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I pre-ordered on Amazon wireless last week, it shipped sunday and just got dropped off at home today... I'm heading there now to get it activated...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster