For those of you looking to pick one up...

John745577

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I got mine today from a Sprint store. I was told that they're authorized to sell them as soon as they receive them in shipment. If any of you have them preordered or are looking to get yours a little early, definitely go get one.

Dusteater

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Hmm, I have been checking the last couple days and no one has had one. I will be up in Redmond tonight though and will check the Sprint store closest to the Microsoft campus, see what they have. I just want to play with it a bit.

jdnely

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Called my store and they say they cant sell until Sunday. This is the same store that broke the rules and let me play with the store phone earlier this week so I doubt they are lying.

@turdsamich - I chose Sprint due to the insurance issues online. Had to fix my phone 4 times this last contract and don't want to deal with mailing my phone back and forth for repairs/exchanges... Worth $50 dollars over the next 2 years to save me a hassle later. Sprint's standard upgrade time is 22 months so that extra $50 is barely $2.30 per month of the contract.

Now if I was a new customer, I'd go with wirefly for the 49.99 deal...... If only. Sigh

Thrasherx2k1

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Got mine today as well. Rep called their manager and said same thing about being able to sell them as soon as they receive them. I bought mine from Machesney Park IL Corp store if anyone wants to confirm...

O BTW this phone is sexy!

Koldfate

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
I got an email from sprint that said Premier Customers could pick them up on the 17th. I'm a premier customer and I went to the Sprint store and did the $50 gift card/ waitlist thing, but I still haven't gotten a call from the store saying that it was there yet and ready to be picked up. - Rhode Island Area

jdnely

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Just got back from my store. I was hoping if I waited until the end of the day they would be more willing to release it to me early, but I still walked out empty handed.

No Dice for me. And I wont be able to pick it up tomorrow so now i have to wait until Monday.

If they don't still have my pre-ordered phone in stock on Monday............

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre