No audio for zune tunes

3DPiper

Dec 13, 2008
Visit site
If I drag an album over from the Zune software onto my Focus, when I play the tunes I get no audio.. It IS playing, I can see the timeline gague moving.. My volume is up.. I can stop, skip, ff, etc, but I get no audio.. If I play the album on my PC through Zune or WMP, the album plays fine..

What gives? I want to listen to my albums!

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I have that problem every now and then. Power cycling the phone seems to fix it. Hopefully this issue is fixed in NoDo.

FearThyWrath

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Mine will play low some times till i power down then it works fine so i just restart my phone everyday when i wake up and it seems to avoid this problem. really doesent bother me that much

Spyral

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
I have this problem too. Certain apps are to blame. Some games, when the music or sound is muted through the game settings, will mute the Zune player as well even after the game has been exited. If you have a game that you frequently play, ensure that it's volume settings are set to 'ON' or 'HIGH'. Power cycling the phone will unmute the Zune player, but only until you load the game that changes the sound settings.

I've noticed Rocket Riot and Crackdown: Project Sunburst do this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos