Slide to Unlock fails when receiving a call

Kibosh

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Slide to Unlock fails when receiving a call (fixed)

Hey all,

Apparently, sometimes when I receive a call, I'm not able to unlock the phone. This is weird because all the other times, one slide works fine.
First, I thought it's my fingers or something, but after a while I noticed it only happens when I receive a call.

I can move the screen, but I need 10 attemps to be able to move it all up to unlock the device. The problem is also that it doesn't happen all the time when receiving a call. Let's say 1 in the 5 times.

Does anyone off you experience the same problem? Or something simular?

I didn't do a hard reset yet, I'll do that somewhere during the weekend. But it will take a while before I can be sure the reset fixed it.

EDIT: Did the hard reset, now it's following up if it has fixed this. It could take a while. Just started a new job last week so I don't get many phone calls yet.

Last edited:

cortez.i#WP

Jan 20, 2006
Visit site
i had similar problems with the lock screen as well. in my case the behavior got worse; apps started activating on their own as if someone was pressing the screen. i had to send mine back for repair because the diagnosis was a bad digitizer... hopefully, you don't have the same issue i did.

Kibosh

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
I forgot about this post for a while, a long while, but better late then never. With all the latest updates this problem is fixed. Just so you know...

loop007

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Same problem here, totally random ; the solution i found is : I just press the screen lock button to close and open it again , and that seems to fix it every time .

littlegreenbob

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
I still find many glitches in the HTC Mozart. When I am at the enter pin screen sometimes it can take a minute before the touch starts working. Similar when my alarm goes off

I like the Windows Phone but I really regret my choice of model

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre