Focus re-locked to AT&T after NoDo Update

rmstern53

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I unlocked my Focus back in December through NCKZone. Installed the Feb and March updates without a hitch. Now my phone is locked again to AT&T, when I try enterning the unlock code I got from NCKZone I get an error message that says SIM Error. Also, if I try to access the SIM through Phone Settings, it says the SIM is locked. I never had a lock on the SIM card, so I tried the default of 1111 to no avail. Only way to have access to the SIM is after a soft reset. Weird thing is phone is now locked to AT&T, and whenever I try the unlock code from NCKZone, I get a SIM error and it locks the SIM....anyone else experience this? Called AT&T, they were useless, they also transferred me to Samsung and all they could suggest is a hard reset.......

rmstern53

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Subsidy Unlock Code

I called AT&T again, this time the person said the subsidy unlock code changed and they can't give it to me until May 9th, sounds fishy to me. Any one else have this problem?

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
carrier sim unlock should work forever after it's been unlocked.

when i first read this thread, thought you were referring to the developer unlock.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo