Marketplace and App Update failures.

Steamin

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
For some reason, my LG Quantum fails to complete updates and downloads with a message which says attention required. after selecting the message, I'm given another which simply states, the action can't be completed at this time, please check back later.

I have waited until completing the NODO update to seek answers. The problem occurs whether I'm on network, (ATT) or wifi.

I visited the ATT store yesterday for a solution, and was advised to use the new contacts cloud sync, then do a hard reset. Guess what? I get a similar message when trying to set up the new sync feature.

My wife's identical Quantum has no such issues.

I haven't modified or unlocked the phone. It is completely stock.

Any feedback would be GREATLY appreciated.

VernonEL

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Just One Simple Idea

For some reason, my LG Quantum fails to complete updates and downloads with a message which says attention required. after selecting the message, I'm given another which simply states, the action can't be completed at this time, please check back later.

I have waited until completing the NODO update to seek answers. The problem occurs whether I'm on network, (ATT) or wifi.

I visited the ATT store yesterday for a solution, and was advised to use the new contacts cloud sync, then do a hard reset. Guess what? I get a similar message when trying to set up the new sync feature.

My wife's identical Quantum has no such issues.

I haven't modified or unlocked the phone. It is completely stock.

Any feedback would be GREATLY appreciated.

I have had occasional problems while downloading apps.

This is probably something that you have already tried, but it works for me: While at the app page while downloading, press "Check Install". Then long press on the app and pause the download, long press again and resume. This has resolved any issues I have had while downloading apps.

It does sound like the issue you are seeing is more complex than that, but I hope luck is on your side!

Steamin

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
I did a hard reset after checking that my contacts were saved to the hotmail service.

So far, so good. Marketplace works again, although I still can't seem to set up the cloud sync account.

Facebook, and a couple others have installed without issue. This puts me 95% better than I was.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb