aimeeattitude#WP

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
my lucky little friend...

55scqb.jpg

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
My lil man acting like a fool... Not the best pic ever, but we were both on the move and came out a lot better than I thought it would while moving.

WP_000336.jpg

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Can i cheat ? Thought i'd try a macro of some coins. (Boring I know) but wanted to see if the scratches showed up. :)

coins.jpg

We'll i have the European Focus so i'm allowed in here right ? LOL :)

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
just a pic of my work place .. and me hard at work on WPcentral lol

PS , how do i get it to show my PIC so you dont have to click the link???

velvetelvis

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
i hear good thing about tim hortons. being in the states i dont have that. just starbucks, peets, and any local coffee shops. some places are lucky enought to have dunkin donuts. theyre coffee is great when you get it in the store. but if you buy the beans and make it at home, not so much.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
i hear good thing about tim hortons. being in the states i dont have that. just starbucks, peets, and any local coffee shops. some places are lucky enought to have dunkin donuts. theyre coffee is great when you get it in the store. but if you buy the beans and make it at home, not so much.
Mmmm Coffeeeee!

waving.gif

Waves to Spike!

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site

same thing with TIM`s ... if you buy beans, bring it home and do it your self its NOT the same :( .. but i buy one every morning and DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAm is it ever good :)

I think all the WP7 phones take good pictures. Here's a couple of night pictures I took with my Trophy. I am impressed with it:

dam i miss summer alredy :(

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium