I can't wait till tomorrow at 8:30 am!

jalb

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
I get my focus as soon as the post office opens! My only hope is that it is not the 1.4 Focus that isn't getting updated. :p

jalb

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Congrats! Your patience will be well rewarded. You're going to really love WP7.

Sent from my greenpois0ned iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Thanks! I've been using an HTC Surround for a little while now though. I just swapped it out because the Surround has a squeaky battery cover and a crappy camera.

I hope it is! And you can suffer like me! :p

Nope! I has NODO!!!

What I wonder now is, I dit a hard reset in the "about" area of the HTC's settings. Do I need to do anything else to remove my personal data from my old phone?

Also, where did you guys buy your micro SD cards? Are they only sold by AT&T?

Loiselle

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I hope, for your sake as well, it's not a 1.4.

I have exchanged my phone, no kidding here, 5 times since my original purchase on March 13.

Each one has been a 1.4 revision and I have had NIGHTMARES. I always thought it was just the phone... turns out the news this weekend proved that wrong. It wasn't just the phone, it was the revision of it.

I finally got a 1.3 and was able to plug it in right after the exchange into my PC, and poof, February update right away... minutes after that update was completed... bam... March 2011 update, aka, NoDo.

Also, I installed my 32GB Class 4 MicroSD card into this one... formatted, and haven't had an issue there either.

To further explain the MicroSD issues, I don't know if NoDo fixed a lot of them, or if it's that with the combination of the 1.3 revision. When I would put the card into a 1.4 phone, and format it, the phone would randomly reboot and erase my information. Now, granted, it would all come back on a reboot of the device, but still, it was frustrating.

Also, when I would go to sync music and movies onto the card on that 1.4 revision, it would occasionally give me sync issues; couldn't sync certain files and what not.

This time around, all 3000+ songs and 5 movies were synched without a single issue.

I finally believe I have a rock solid Samsung Focus in my hands. Here's crossing my fingers for myself, and for you.

jalb

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Poopy. Maybe I can find a way to live in 8 gigs. I am tired of waiting for my permanent phone.

Also, does anyone know if there is a way to quickly transfer your google documents to Windows Live?

enahs555

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Its a new phone, whats the big deal? If you put the card in before you ever turned the phone on, you would not. But its really easy to reinstall apps, if you know what they are!

Not sure how to export them all at once. But it is rather easy to open up individual once and save them to harddrive and the upload. But that is a pain in the *** if you have a lot.

jalb

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Its a new phone, whats the big deal? If you put the card in before you ever turned the phone on, you would not. But its really easy to reinstall apps, if you know what they are!

Not sure how to export them all at once. But it is rather easy to open up individual once and save them to harddrive and the upload. But that is a pain in the *** if you have a lot.

It's not that big a deal, really. I have a spreadsheet with all my apps on it, and honestly, this will be a good opportunity to clean out my documents, as I have all kinds of **** saved to Google that I don't really need.

enahs555

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I am still jealous/pissed you have nodo and I do not! And I am a developer with some reasonably popular apps too, and they are slowly picking up. If you saw my post over in the apps section...!!! ARGH!

jalb

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
I am still jealous/pissed you have nodo and I do not! And I am a developer with some reasonably popular apps too, and they are slowly picking up. If you saw my post over in the apps section...!!! ARGH!

I kind of wonder if AT&T has stopped shipping the one 1.4.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99