Before getting LG quantum, I have few questions

jorkobe23

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Hi folks!

I'm using iPhone 4 white and Omnia 7 at the moment.
But I'm a lack of money and also after I saw Optimus 7Q, it looks great on me.
So I'm selling those phones, and getting LG optimus 7Q.
I have few questions about this phone before purchase it.

How is battery life compared with Omnia 7 or iPhone 4?
Does it have notification light?
How many often do you use the physical keyboard?
I heard LG is going to release new WP7 device which will be called c700, do you guys think it will have front face camera and better CPU and GPU?

Please answer me as soon as possible,
You don't have to answer all the questions, just answer me what you know of those questions.
Thanks guys.

Dagolara

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I can't compare the life to those phones but as a med to high user I can get close to a full day off 1 charge. There is no notification light on the Quantum. I use the physical keyboard daily (and often) and I love it. My only quibble with it is the recessed shift/function keys that are a tad awkward at first but you quickly get used it.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I can guess the battery life is better than the Omnia 7, but not sure it's better than the iPhone 4. If I had to guess, I would say no, it's not better than the iPhone 4.

jorkobe23

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Thanks guys.
Your advice is so helpful to make a decision.
I just ordered LG Quantum(in NZ, its called c900k though). I'm excited to get it next week!
Ah, can I ask about the performance of the phone?
I watched one video which compared the performance between Focus and Optimus 7 and optimus 7 was a bit faster when they launch some apps. Does optimus 7 have same spec as quantum?

doublebullout

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
The battery life on the Quantum is very good, but not as good as the iPhone 4. The physical keyboard is great; the virtual keyboard is fantastic. The Quantum is a great smartphone. You'll definitely enjoy using it.

wolfman-fu

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
Well I have the lg quantum and I love it, though the issue with the shift/function key I did not like the placement of those either. I did find out that if you hold down the key it will automatically give you the character that is in blue without having to hit the funtion button which makes typing easier if not faster.

VernonEL

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
The Quantum is an amazing device. The virtual and physical keyboards are both the best that I have used. Battery life is good, but it's still a smartphone, so I can't get much more than 30 hours of medium to high use from it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99