HD7S design

mturner7472

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
something i haven't seen anyone say about this new design for an HTC "hd" or "evo" type format ...

WHY did they put the headphone jack on the BOTTOM next to the USB port ... some people leave these sitting on a charger dock on their desk and listen to them all day at work ... this is no longer possible ... leave the headphone jack on top! stupid HTC

other than that, it's a perty phone :)

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
I agree. Same comment for charging ports on the side of a device. Just dumb and removes and potential for some multi-device docking system. Keep the charging ports bottom center and the 3.5mm jack most likely on top, which minimizes the possibility of damaging the plug (unless you are using a plug that is angled).

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

sinlessearth

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried plugging headphones in while usb is plugged in? I do it all the time and have no problem. I would rather have all the cords on the bottom instead of 1 on top and 1 on bottom. With the kickstand the jack can't be on the left side and if it was on the right side the cord would fall over the screen while watching videos. Smart engineering IMO.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers