First troubleshooting

Sakic26

May 12, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know how to unsync Facebook contacts from your contact list? I added my Facebook account but it added about 400+ friends to my contact list and I don't want them on there ha ha

Adiliyo

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
you can also tell facebook to only sync contacts that are already in your address book.

go to settings, applications, people, and then choose "only add Facebook info to existing contacts"

that way you can get profile pictures and stuff for people in your address book.

theawddone

May 11, 2011
Visit site
you can also tell facebook to only sync contacts that are already in your address book.

go to settings, applications, people, and then choose "only add Facebook info to existing contacts"

that way you can get profile pictures and stuff for people in your address book.

this and more! This is a fantastic feature, I strongly recommend it =) If you keep your contacts with similar names to their real names, it should be a painless process. Otherwise, may have to do some manual linking...but it's worth it to be able to take advantage of the people app!

Adiliyo

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
the manual linking is also the fastest and most efficient implementation of any platform i've used that can link contacts (android, ios, blackberry)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea