So seriously - Battery Life

Deflord

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
How long does the Battery Life truly last? I am on my way to pick up a Surround - But have read the Battery doesnt last as long as the Focus. Im a pretty heavy user.

Thoughts?

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Well the Surround has a 1230mAh battery, and the Focus, a 1500mAh, so the Focus will give you almost 20% more battery life. Don't think there is anything that different on either device to affect battery life.

The Focus is rated for 240 minutes talk time. Talk time and screen on/browsing or whatever are about the same. So you can get through a full day on a single charge, assuming you are reading some email, taking a few calls, exchanging some texts, etc. But if you use your device to read news for a couple hours, play games and stream video, you are going to need a boost before the end of the day

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

Deflord

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Well picked up the Surround to replace my iPhone4 and I have to say so far I am loving this phone. Definitely won't be missing my iPhone at all!

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
Nice! I did not notice a difference between Surround and Focus battery life, but I did notice that the Focus takes forever to charge up.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Amoled is apparently help Expend battery life compare to LCD as well , but i dunno how true that is.

honestly your not gona get MUCH more life either way . expect to charge it every night when u get home.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos