Weird Screen Problem

geop0p3

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Hello i got my phone stolen, fortunately i got i back but it has a weird screen problem, it has all the colors kinda like in negative (blue color looks orange and vice versa) i don't know what could cause it but do you guys know how can i fix it or what caused it??
Thanks in advance

enahs555

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Can you not get it replaced/fixed from where you purchased it?

Not really sure anybody is going to be able to do much with an AMOLED screen but replace it.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
You might want to try a hard reset. If that doesn't help, then you can try to get it replaced. Should still be under warranty.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

Rico

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Out of curiosity, did it get wet? Check the white sticker in the battery compartment and the one on the battery for signs of pink.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Out of curiosity, did it get wet? Check the white sticker in the battery compartment and the one on the battery for signs of pink.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

this does sound liek a water Problem , AMOLED doesnt normaly have thes types of problem cause of physical issues,

AMOLED screens are more Prone to water damage then normal LCD screens.

hopes its not the case cause thats not gona be under warranty

geop0p3

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
re

Well im not sure if it got wet since the problem appeared when they returned my phone (because it was robbed) so i have no idea, and im not sure if i can replace it since i bought online... ebay

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium