GPS Turn-by-Turn

dmw_4814

Oct 14, 2008
Visit site
Are either VZ Navigator or TeleNav available for the Verizon/HTC Trophy? I am wanting a Windows Phone 7 handset SO freaking bad, but have both not been too crazy about the Trophy (basically, the screen is way smaller than I like), and I have kind of been waiting for the Mango update to come out. However, now that Verizon has dropped the price of the Trophy to $49.99 and I have found out you can install the beta of Mango now, I'm thinking the time might be right!

I do, however, need a decent GPS turn-by-turn app since I drive a tractor-trailer and use Google Navigation on my current Droid Charge phone to supplement the truck's own GPS system. Are either VZ Navigator or TeleNav available for the Trophy? I'm particularly interested in those 2 as I believe they both offer 3D views.

If only Google Navigation worked on WP7...

Dennis

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I drive a lot I use Garmin Street Pilot it has 3d view and works very well. Turn By Turn is cheaper and has the ability to download the map so your not constantly using data. Both are comparable to Google navigation with Turn By Turn voice prompts I have Telenav on my Arrive and I prefer to use one of these two.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett