Missed Text/Email/Voicemail Reminder

whiteriver

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
The Trophy is my first smartphone. Is their a way to get audible reminders of missed text, email and voicemail messages.

Also, is there away to turn off all audible alerts except incoming phone calls during certain times of the day. i.e. from 10pm to 6am.

Thanks

Cyterio

May 27, 2011
Visit site
To the best of my knowledge, there is no visual or audible reminder for missed text/email unless you turn on the phone, then you'll see the icons on the lock screen or on your text/email tile. You should get a blinking notification(green) for missed call/voicemail when the phone screen is off, nothing audible though.

There is no direct way to turn off all audible alerts except phone calls. What I do though is turn off data every night and then back on in the morning. This will at least eliminate email and push notifications unless you are connected with wifi.

I'm not sure wether Mango will address any of these issues or not. I came from a Palm Pre with patches installed for reminders and before that a BlackBerry so I understand where you're coming from. Both of those phones had excellent audible reminders that repeated until you dismissed them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon