How sensitive is the Trophy screen?

ssells

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
I am thinking about getting the Trophy. How sensitive do you find the screen? I recently read a review that mentioned the screen was less sensitive than other phones.

Thanks

threed61

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I've had mine for 3 weeks. I've found that you have to tap stuff 'straight on', or it doesn't always register. I don't mind as this also makes it harder to hit the wrong link when reading the paper. It hasn't been a problem for me, and I have been very happy with the phone and wp7 otherwise.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
I don't find a problem with sensitivity at all. I'm running 7720 Mango and it's great. As with anything, you will adjust to the touch quickly so I wouldn't worry.

Glad to see all the positive statement coming from peeps with WP7.

thed

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
The screen seems slightly less sensitive than an iPhone to me but IMO that's not a bad thing as I like the feel much better than an iPhone. I think it's great and I don't have any issues with tapping on anything.

I think the smoothness and feel of the OS will more than make up for any perceived lack of sensitivity on your part. But if you don't want to take my word for it, go to a store and check it out. I think you'll like it.

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I think it's just fine. I think it compares well to the iPhone. It's definitely smoother than the iPhone to me.

Sent from my Windows 7 phone using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss