Random question to pass the time: what kind of case/skin do you have on your focus?

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Random question to pass the time: what kind of case/skin do you have on your Focus?

Black tpu gel, blue argyle pattern tpu gel and blue silicon are the cases I rotate through. A "Best Skins Ever" clear skin is the base layer.

Next.....

Last edited:

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Got that one too. I liked the way it covered the bottom. The other two tpu's don't, and it makes me sQuIrRelLy for some reason.

RumpRoast

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Seidio Innocase Surface with a Casemate screen protector. I like this case because doesn't add too much bulk and once it's on the phone feels so much more solid. Not that the phone was flimsy to begin with... i just wanted the added protection without feeling like I have a brick in my pocket. That's the reason why I haven't picked up a Casemate Pop even though it offers the most protection of all the cases that I've looked into.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
I bought a silicon gel case off ebay not the dollar cheapies but it was about 6.00 it works well for my shirt pocket. Thought about getting the innocase surfce and holster combo found on ebay for 35.99 but havent done it yet waiting to see what new mango phones are coming dont want to spend the dough if I am getting a different phone.

justop26

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Yesterday I dropped my phone for the first time. After a long night studying and 2 hours of sleep, I picked it up to shut off the alarm and I dropped it (not much, 2' at most). Thank God I had some kind of protection on it!

Rico

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
I'm going bare as well. I love the feel of it, and the Focus is cheap enough to rebuy if necessary.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

psychotron

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm considering a case, but the thought of covering that beautiful "pinstripe" pattern on the back kind of bums me out. I may just get an Invisible Shield transparent skin and call it good.

YXEBears

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
I have a Body Glove hard case, eBay, twenty bucks or so, like it a lot. Also got a dollar silicone that is surprisingly good, well fitted and control dimples are in the right places.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077