Is the Titan coming to ATT?

mmaman

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Back before it was announced the rumors called it the Eternity and it passed the FCC with ATT bands, Im assuming this means it could come to ATT but Canada uses those bands as well. I thought 4.7 was TOO big at first but after consideration I think it would be nice, especially since the phone is thin and not bulky, Ive been waiting for Nokia but it seems that wont come till 2012 and I want something soon, do you the Titan will come to ATT soon? If so when is your guess?

Excellent Build, Great look, Nice Big Screen and SLCD is actually very nice, looks to be a good camera from HTC (lol), 1.5ghz, 16gb internal, Mango, seems damn awesome!

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
It's has AT&T bands, so I would say yes. Unless it's going to be released as an Edge only device for Tmobile. Hopefully it will come sometime in early - mid October. It's will be my next WP7 if I stick with the OS. It's pretty awesome.

mmaman

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
It's has AT&T bands, so I would say yes. Unless it's going to be released as an Edge only device for Tmobile. Hopefully it will come sometime in early - mid October. It's will be my next WP7 if I stick with the OS. It's pretty awesome.

I mean its coming in Sept-Oct to Europe for sure, that's confirmed.

Diamondx_8

May 18, 2011
Visit site

1jaxstate1 - What would you switch to if you left WP7?

Diamondx_8

May 18, 2011
Visit site
It would be the Galaxy S2 phone. Maybe even a iPhone 5 if they managed a 4.3" screen. But I'm 95% sure I'm getting a HTC Titan as my next phone, but I like to keep my options open.

Thanks. The Galaxy S2 is one nice piece of hardware. I am patiently awaiting Mango phones to drop next month to see what the options are. So far, things are looking very nice.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I really like the look of the US Galaxy S2. But I just like using WP7 OS so much.
Thanks. The Galaxy S2 is one nice piece of hardware. I am patiently awaiting Mango phones to drop next month to see what the options are. So far, things are looking very nice.

mdelacoma

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
This phone has my attention. I've also looked at the N9 but I don't know. I think the Titan sounds better. I have been loyal to WebOS but have decided on WP as my next OS of choice. Will never buy an iPhone and Android just has too many drawbacks. I like the new multitasking of Mango. Reminds me of WebOS. Live tiles seem pretty cool. I have been going back and forth between buying a Focus off Ebay on the cheap to get used to WP and hoping to get Mango on it and waiting for my ATT upgrade which is Oct 17 and then using it on the Titan. Titan is winning out. It's so hard to wait though since I bought a Veer to replace my dying Pre Plus in waiting for the Pre3. The Veer is ok but honestly, it's no Titan. Pretty much the exact opposite actually....lol

TreizFaction

Oct 27, 2009
Visit site
^I went with the Focus, just got another one off ebay for my mom. It's a great phone, but after tasting HSPA+ on the Veer like you did, I want it back so I'm going to probably get the Titan. Also looking at the Focus S, but leaning to the Titan.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo