1. baseballbert's Avatar
    This has happened 2x in the last two days. Turning the phone off/on brings it back. There was a little water spilled on the back, could that be the culprit?

    Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express
    09-26-2011 12:20 PM
  2. Rodolfo#WP's Avatar
    More time in the rice bag? ;)

    It's unlikely to be the card if it's mostly working, but there may be some residual moisture on or around those contacts. Have you tried taking the card out -maybe doing a warm-only hairdrier 5-minute run on it?

    I've been away from GSM for several years, but wouldn't ATT gladly replace your your card? Good luck to you.

    P.S., Bummer that the "collective intangibles" Giants couldn't repeat.
    09-26-2011 12:48 PM
  3. jfa1's Avatar
    check for residual moisture as Rodolfo says and try a hair dryer dont use hot if you have a hairdryer with a cool setting its better the air movemengt will evaporate the water.
    09-26-2011 01:02 PM
  4. baseballbert's Avatar
    Thanks Rodolfo. They had my hopes up on that 8-game win streak BEFORE THEY CRUSHED MY SOUL by losing 4 out of the last 5. Cest la vi!
    09-26-2011 01:06 PM