MANGO update in progress

bbjones

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
finished everything up... shows ver. 7.0.7392.0, which is just the fix for 3rd party fraudulant digital certs.

So still waiting for MANGO.

antsmarchin

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Same here. Only got the 7392 update. I tried a reboot of the phone and plugging it back in to the PC to see if there's another update, but it says it's up to date. *sigh* so close!!!

dakranii

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Keep trying. It failed for me about 6 times before finally working.

I had the cellular data and wi-fi switched off on phone. Turned wi-fi off on laptop, only using ethernet for internet.

I clicked update and then immediately unplugged the ethernet cable. About 20 or 30 seconds later I got an update notice in Zune and on my phone at the same time.

I plugged the ethernet back in, clicked update, and I'm on my way. Got 7403 first, now on step 5 of 7720!

I received 7392 earlier today through the regular process.

anon(4743061)

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Keep trying. It failed for me about 6 times before finally working.

I had the cellular data and wi-fi switched off on phone. Turned wi-fi off on laptop, only using ethernet for internet.

I clicked update and then immediately unplugged the ethernet cable. About 20 or 30 seconds later I got an update notice in Zune and on my phone at the same time.

I plugged the ethernet back in, clicked update, and I'm on my way. Got 7403 first, now on step 5 of 7720!

I received 7392 earlier today through the regular process.

My Trophy should be delivered tomorrow, I'm glad I the only wp7 I will ever know is Mango.

Seeker27

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
I didn't get any messages on my phone, but with all the news I plugged it into Zune and got the 7392 update no problem. Used the trick listed and after about a dozen tries it worked for me. Doing this at the university's library and the coffee shop sells... oh yes... MANGO SMOOTHIES! So I'm sipping a delicious mango smoothie watching the status bar slowly creep up...

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
don't take my AT&T phone to work, but when I got home, I saw the message. had a beta update and now just finished doing the beta cleanup. i'll check for the RTM soon after.

joemd60

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
I got a notification at about 8:15. There is an update available for my Trophy. I will assume it is Mango. Unfortunately I had to replace my laptop, the new one is still in Tennessee. Once I get it I will load the Zune software. Once I do that, will the update pop up when I plug my phone in? Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo