marketplace issue

berfx

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
hi guys i just updated my samsung focus with the zune trick, but now when i go to the marketplace it doesnt show the samsung zone :-/, also on the applications list it doesnt appear the letters which u can push and search for ur fav app.. any ideas what could happened??

tsaunders80

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
hi guys i just updated my samsung focus with the zune trick, but now when i go to the marketplace it doesnt show the samsung zone :-/, also on the applications list it doesnt appear the letters which u can push and search for ur fav app.. any ideas what could happened??

Are you sure you have Mango? The reason I ask is because I thought I did but I had the update right before it installed and I had to do the trick again to get Mango to show up.

What version does your about say?

SimpDev

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
berfx, I have the same issue with Omnia 7 - 'Samsung zone' disappeared after Mango update. Did you figure out how to get it back?

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Not sure about the Samsung zone, but you need 40+ apps installed for the alpha search to appear.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

Rodolfo#WP

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
7720 is mango, berfx. I installed it normally and do have the SZ. Until you get it, we can tell you what the now-12! apps are -you could get them in the marketplace (at least 1 was preloaded, and 2 aren't for the Focus.) ;)

Good luck getting a fix on this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte