On sale yet?

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
You big party pooper LOL ;)

I'm still waiting for the Samsung Focus S UK announcement or it's the Titan. (Still not been to stroke one in the shops yet) :(

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
The Samsung Foucs S may be my next phone too. I like my Foucs, and 4.3" would do. I'm going to have to go the AT&T store and look at both of these phones in person before a final decision is made. The Focus S is 4G, and my area is going to 4G service soon.

cdressander

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
Do not waste your money on the HD7S, unless you are okay with it sounding like a waterfall is in the background every time you make a phone call. I swear, the worst call quality I have ever experienced on a phone. Its sitting in a box in my closet, and I have until the 28th to decide what my next phone will be. Either going with the Titan or the next iPhone. But seriously, don't waste your cash on that piece of crap.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I talk on my phone about 20 minutes out the month. Strangely, call quality isn't that big of a deal for me.

So you have 30 days to decide if you want to keep the phone or return it for a different phone. Correct?

cdressander

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
I talk on my phone about 20 minutes out the month. Strangely, call quality isn't that big of a deal for me.

So you have 30 days to decide if you want to keep the phone or return it for a different phone. Correct?

Sure enough. So I'm banking on a good device to come out soon, lol

mdelacoma

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
The website knowyourmobile.com recently posted that the Radar and Titan are on sale. I have decided to move from WebOS to WP and have been waiting for one of the newer phones to come out with Mango. I like the Focus S and Titan. So this article was encouraging to read. However, there was one comment at the bottom and reads:

Re: HTC Titan and Radar on sale
Posted By alexreid81 1 October 3, 2011 12:02:53 PM
Steer clear of HTC. I own a HTC handset that's less that 1.1 yrs old. Once HTC sell you the handset, they don't give a **** about existing customers. Even if google releases new versions of operating systems, you can't upgrade your HTC to the latest as HTC use their own sense UI interface and HTC don't provide updates once they give one - that too after a whole year's wait. One upgrade is all you get. Next time google releases a new updates OS, you can forget it. Also HTC handsets are highly insecure and a risk. Read this on the BBC: BBC News - HTC 'investigating' security flaw uncovered by blogger There's more: HTC have the worst customer service department - I can tell you this from experience. Their handsets develop touchscreen related soon after a year. Read on HTC's horror story here: HTC's UK repair centre suffering long delays, confusion • The Register You don't want to but stuff from an incompetent company such as HTC. I bought their HTC Legend and faced all sorts of issues. Steer clear of HTC!

What are the opinions of all of the HTC and/or WP owners/users on this comment. Is this a valid reason to go with the Focus S over the Titan?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett