On sale yet?

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
There were several front page articles that said the phone was going on sale. Did it actually go on sale? The sooner SOMEONE sales this phone, I think the sooner AT&T will get it.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Last edited:

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
****, I'd like to know when the Samsung Focus S is coming too. Something's gotta happen. Glad to see someone is selling it, I want it, but 650 bucks is a little to expensive for my blood. AT&T/HTC is failing me. I want some news on these new devices. :(

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
****, I'd like to know when the Samsung Focus S is coming too. Something's gotta happen. Glad to see someone is selling it, I want it, but 650 bucks is a little to expensive for my blood.
I'm so desperate to see what the Samsung replacement is here for the Omnia 7. The Focus S equivalent hasn't even been mentioned over here yet 1jaxstate1. :(

I do like the shape of the Focus S, it's quite squarish, which i like, not as square as the Omnia 7 but not enough to put me off. :)

4.3 inch Super Amoled Plus is still doing it for me, but what happens when i go see the monster Titan in the flesh, I'm scared. LOL

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
They have 3 weeks to do something, or I'm just going to get an HD7S. This palm pre plus I'm using doesn't compare to WP7.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Oh that's right I forgot you had your disaster, oh dear, you poor thing. 3 weeks is a long time. :(

Heck i'd be lost after a day without my live tiles fix. :(

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I wanted to see what the fuss was about over WebOS. I don't like it. WP7 took a lot of ideas from it, but WP7 is much better and user friendly.

I think I did the conversion wrong. Seems like the Titan would run about 545 USD. I wonder how long it would take to make it to the US. Hmmmm

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
How does it differ compared to WP7? Is it still Metroish but just icon based ?

(I'll have to nosey on YouTube now thank you very much) :)

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
Shooooooot... My Surround broke and I had to use my old Moto Q for about a week till my replacement came in (Focus)... I kept wanting to touch the tiny screen to swipe through the menus...

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Shooooooot... My Surround broke and I had to use my old Moto Q for about a week till my replacement came in (Focus)... I kept wanting to touch the tiny screen to swipe through the menus...
Thats so funny, when i have a go on my friends phones i do the same, and keep hitting the non existant back button. (Nothing happens lol)

I can't seem to operate other phones now. Oh the shame of it. :(

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
It's Icon based. Slow, buggy, and only a handful of useful apps. I think I'm the only one that doesn't like the "cards" system.
How does it differ compared to WP7? Is it still Metroish but just icon based ?

(I'll have to nosey on YouTube now thank you very much) :)
On the plus side, the notification system is very nice.

Last edited:

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I watched this review as I think it's the phone you mentioned. (Hate the look of the phone).

Palm Pre Plus Review - YouTube

Lot's of similarities to WP7, but not sure i could go back to icons now to be honest.

You forget just how innovative and useful the WP7 live tiles are, compared to any other phone. :)

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I saw that the HTC Radar is being released tonight in various countries. I'm going to give them a week or more so to at least make an announcement. I want the latest hardware, after I get the Titan, I'm done buying cellphones for a loooong time. I hope to keep this as my phone for 3 years.
I am getting ansty too and may just purchase the HD7S.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Nah, I'm done. Nothing that can be added that I need. LOL I'm not a big Super HD screen person. I don't want a screen size any bigger. If AT&T had the HD7S at release, I wouldn't even be upgrading.
3 years ? Yeah right!. It won't be that when the Titan+ HD comes out with Super Amoled + 42 inch screen will it ? ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb