Picture question

joemd60

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
On my Trophy, I can live with them organizing the photos the way they do. Example: Saved pics, Joe's pics, and from the HTC Trophy. As far as I am concerned they are all saved pics and wish I could keep them all in one folder (less confusing), cleaner, and more organized, but it is what it is. I would like to assume that is a Windows thing in how they arrange them.
What is bizarre is when I click on the date, everything is accurate, except for one pic. How is it possible for my phone to have that pic dated November 2012? Thanks

Last edited:

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Interesting joemd60, on my Omnia i just have 2 folders, the camera roll and saved pictures, that's it. (Not counting the Facebook and SkyDrive integration)

Now, the November 2012 piccy is rather clever, how do you explain that one ? LOL ;)

joemd60

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
Interesting joemd60, on my Omnia i just have 2 folders, the camera roll and saved pictures, that's it. (Not counting the Facebook and SkyDrive integration)

Now, the November 2012 piccy is rather clever, how do you explain that one ? LOL ;)

I have Skydrive also, so now I am curious if this is a Trophy thing.

joemd60

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
I have camera roll, three SkyDrive albums and Facebook albums.

Sent from my Windows 7 phone using Board Express

I have camera roll, Joe's pics. mobile uploads, and a SkyDrive camera roll. That's after I deleted all my phones photos, strange. Thanks

joemd60

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
I figured out the picture issue. Whenever you send any pics to SkyDrive, depending upon how they are sent.
SkyDrive automatically creates a folder in your Windows Live account, which automatically creates the same folder on your device.
All you have to do is move your cursor to the far right of the screen while in that folder to the "washed out i" and you can delete the folder.
Thanks for replies and help everyone.:)

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
That is the $64000 question WeeBear. :D
scratch-head-smiley.gif

Indeedy it is. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member