Help changing MMS settings for use with Straight Talk

h589221

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
MMS settings htc surround. I have Straight Talk service on AT&T GSM. Everything is working on the phone since I changed the APN settings, except MMS. The fields for MMSC and MCC are not visible in settings. The following link speaks of an HTC connection manager which will make them visible and edittable, but I cannot find it anywhere. http://www.windowscentral.com/windows-phone-7... Does anyone have any advice or possibly the file I need?

romaink

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Re: HTC Connection Setup

Since the update to WP7.5, HTC pulled the app from the marketplace. I guess they're updating it or it was causing too many errors. I still have it installed on my HTC HD7 and it fixed all the connection issues(including mms) I had on Simple Mobile. I did the same when I had my Surround and was able to find the settings for Straight Talk.

I know your frustration, and it's the very reason I started this thread over at WP7 suggestion forum.
Enable ADC and MMS configuration within the OS!

Every Windows Phone should have connection configuration options from within the OS!
Please vote and share the link. If we get enough votes, MS will see that this is a major issue that can't be ignored, especially when group messaging depends on mms.

koffey

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Yes, and this lack of MMS feature is killing me. I really didn't care for it, but my provider is bombarding my phone with messages to download the content, but I cannot...

landoftherich

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Has the issue been resolved yet?

I'm VERY interested in buying an unlocked Nokia Windows phone (when available) to use on Straight Talk's network. But there's no chance in h*** I'll do it if you can't change the MMS settings to make picture messaging work...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes