Factory reset, now at OS 7009?

cncnorman

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Had to get a new phone from the peeps at AT&T due to the error code 43 - the computer and zune software weren't recognizing my phone, saw it as an unidentified usb device. So, new phone waiting for updates and all - nada. I am sitting at OS 7009. Can't force seem to be able to force the NoDo update. Any ideas? I'd be terribly grateful.

Christina

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
welcome.gif

I think it depends on whether you have version 1.3 or 1.4 cncnorman.

I think the version is displayed under the battery.

I think it's version 1.4 that's still waiting for an update to Mango.

You can view the update schedule here.

https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...com%2Fen-us%2Fwindows%2Fphones&token=xLwGiRsr

cncnorman

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for such a quick reply. Such a pain in the tush. I had the NoDo update before on the old handset. I assumed that when the lady applied the update to it today that I would at least be able to copy and paste again. Not having this functionality bums me out.

Oh, and the version wasn't under the battery. :( will look for more info and let you know when i find it.

Last edited:

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Aw sorry about that, i think you can try this, I read it elsewhere.

In Diagnosis (##634# in Dialer), enter *#32489#
press Back button on the screen 4 times until you see:
1. debug screen
2. version information
3. here, type 2 (version info) after, select 2 (HW version) after, select 1 (Read HW version)

Hope that's of some help. Don't think 1.4 will be too far away though (presuming that's what you have) but i really understand your frustration.

cncnorman

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
woooow, that was really cool! ok, so i definitely have ver 1.3. i was thinking that was the case since i had the NoDo update back in april. i guess now i will have to find a way to force the NoDo update. :( but, still thanks for the help (and sorry for the lack of capital letters, was so excited to find the rev.)

cncnorman

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Thought I would let ya know ... I finally got my update on Friday. It just magically appeared when I woke up. I really apreciate all of your help!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99