Still waiting for Mango

herronm

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
My DVP is through T-Moble and I'm still waiting for Mango. Anyone else still waiting? I've seen some steps that will force the update, but I'm not sure that is the best route.

DogEarsAZ

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I picked up my DVP yesterday and after installing Zune software it immediately went through 2 updates. On T-Mobile as well.

Maybe something simple as uninstalling Zune and the device from your system and adding it back in might trigger.

gyrferret

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Just have it force the update. I've had a DVP since early January and I've done most updates that route. Only once did the update notification arrive before I could get to a computer and force the update. It's stupifyingly simple.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

Dagolara

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
My DVP is through T-Moble and I'm still waiting for Mango. Anyone else still waiting? I've seen some steps that will force the update, but I'm not sure that is the best route.

All you are doing by forcing the update is jumping ahead in line. You still get the requisite firmware updates and it is no more dangerous then doing the update if you waited for the notification.

wolf1891

May 12, 2011
Visit site

Yep, I'm in the same boat as you (T-Mobile DVP, waiting for mango...). I did try the force update trick but, was not able to get it to work (multiple tries over several hours) so, I decided to just sit and wait for the official update notification to come in... still waiting...

*sigh...*

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs