Visual Voicemail on VZW

icstars989

Aug 13, 2011
Visit site
Since mango has dropped has anyone got Visual Voicemail from VZW yet? Not the $2.99/mo option either. I called and am getting mixed signals from them. One tech was telling me that its not included in Mango so there's nothing they can do about it other than sell me their own. The next tech had said their backend hasn't been set up yet, but it looks like something they will be offering. Just wondering how everyone else's milage has varied.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
T-Mobile is the only carrier that has offered it at this point. All the other carriers seem to be giving mixed signals about it, like you experienced at VZW.

Cyterio

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if anyone else noticed in the marketplace a few weeks ago, but there was a Verizon Apps subsection. Nothing happened when you tried to enter it, but it has since been removed. I am thinking that Verizon is launching some apps of their own, similar to the HTC Apps section in our Marketplace. I would think that they would offer the Visual Voicemail App in there as well as their VZ Navigator and such.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077