Let's go Samsung Focus S!

3migo

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Who else is excited for the Focus S release?

The Focus S will the be the WP7 super phone in my opinion, not the Titan.

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I agree. I think it's going to be the more popular of the two phones. I'm not a fan of the giant screen on the Titan. I wish the Focus S was cheaper out of contract. If I could get one for $399 then I'd sell my Focus and pick one up.

3migo

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm with you on the Titan's screen. It's too big, and will suck down battery like nothing else, not to mention it will be uncomfortable to pocket.

Luckily I have an upgrade waiting. Do we have any speculated release date for the Focus S?

3migo

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I am looking forward to what Nokia brings, but I do not like the supposed photo of the "Sabre" that we have seen. Looks ugly as sin to me.

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Sabre is fugly, and while an awesome design, the Sea Ray with only 8gb on board doesn't win me over. Plus the 4" screen on my Focus makes it tough for 3.7".

I don't think there is a front facing camera either is there?

I only posted from my iPhone using Tapatalk because my Focus is charging!

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
The S is nice, but the Titan will rock. It's going to be a hard call. If you look at the Titan forum, some people have already purchased one, and they give the batter life great reviews.
I'm with you on the Titan's screen. It's too big, and will suck down battery like nothing else, not to mention it will be uncomfortable to pocket.

Luckily I have an upgrade waiting. Do we have any speculated release date for the Focus S?

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
If the rumour turns out to be true and T-mo gets the Sabre I'll get that for someone. Sticking with my DVP myself till an unlocked 32/64GB Nokia is available for import.

Dark Mirage

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm not looking at upgrading my current Focus until I hear some battery results... Seeing how thin that phone is scares the crap out of me. They better have some damn good energy conservation on that thing :/.

Verkunder

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm not looking at upgrading my current Focus until I hear some battery results... Seeing how thin that phone is scares the crap out of me. They better have some damn good energy conservation on that thing :/.

It'll no doubt be better than my HD7, which is why I'm making the switch. I'm so jealous of my girlfriend's Focus, you could make a movie out of it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss