I might be in the minority, but I think I'm staying with my Sammie

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
The N800 is pretty awesome, and I love the iPod Nanochromatic look. But, to be honest, I'm still loving my Focus to the point that I'm not in too much of a hurry to upgrade.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Can't blame you. I have the Trophy and loved the look of the Nokia 800. But, until Verizon get's another WP phone, I'll stay with the Trophy. Now, if Nokia/Verizon gets something with a larger screen, I'm on it.

red grenadine

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Disappointed in the N800. Was hoping for a 64GB variant with a FFC. Would have been a day-one purchase for me.

Now I'll probably stick with my focus for a while

Judge_Daniel

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I JUST got my Focus (and I haven't even put service on it yet), so I'm pretty sure I'll be sticking with it until my ideal phone comes out. :)

Rodolfo#WP

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm hoping the next wave of phones will have expandable memory at some point. Plus, I want something with a BEASTLY screen.

Next wave, BB? We already have these in the 2010 Focus -unless by BEASTLY you mean even larger. As of now, and for the past 11 months, if I stand 20 ft away, and at angle, from all the devices available at the ATT store, the Focus screen stands out in a second. As of now, if I view 20 videos demo-ing Mango, 16 will use a Focus. That's pretty beastly. ;)

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
Disappointed in the N800. Was hoping for a 64GB variant with a FFC. Would have been a day-one purchase for me.

Now I'll probably stick with my focus for a while

Many 2nd gen phones have nand memory and I am hoping that its not that big of a deal to swap an 6GB nanad for a 16 32 or 64 GB nand.

anon(5329672)

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
I thought Nokia was gonna further complicate my upgrade decision. (focus s winning over titan for now) But now nokia is way off my radar. If it gave me expandable memory and/or ffc then its a maybe but right now its a no go. Pretty nice phones though. Had they been out when I choose my focus I might have had a nokia phone and not a samsung. Its seems like the nokia wp7s are only meant to compete with the 1st gens.

From my Focus via Board Express

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
I just like the Focus S the more I see it, so im thinking I may just go in that direction and use the focus as a killer media player.

He once made a blackberry pie out Mangos. Chickens say "tastes like Mango" when they bite into apples, out of respect. He conquered an entire army of androids with a single Mango. He's the most interesting cell phone user alive. "I dont always use smartphones, but when I do, I use WP. Stay Metro my friends."

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon