AT&T Facebook Page (Focus S Available From 6th November)

greenjbhsd

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I am there too! I posted the same thing in the thread below this. If the build quality is like the GS2 I will be so happy. I am done with iPhone (had the 4), am using the GS2, but not liking android, even though the phone rocks.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I am there too! I posted the same thing in the thread below this. If the build quality is like the GS2 I will be so happy. I am done with iPhone (had the 4), am using the GS2, but not liking android, even though the phone rocks.
Great news Greenjbhsd.
welcome.gif

Welcome along to WPC. :)

anon(5329672)

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Finally get to hold the focus s, my likely new phone. BUT first I gotta fully eliminate the titan. Is that in at&t stores yet or will it come the same time as the Focus and flash? Facebook didn't say.

Dr.Phil

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
I gotta say with the high price of the Focus S I am now even more swayed to the Titan. I think the amount of storage the Focus S has will also be considered since the Titan has 16 GB.

mmaman

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
I am baffled as to why Samsung or ATT will not release info how much storage it has, I mean WTF! Do they think people dont care about storage? Its coming on the 6th and we dont even know if its 16 or 32gb, if its 32gb, its mine, but how the **** are we supposed to know??

/rant

Dusteater

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Too bad the link on that FB page doesn't mention November 6th at all. In fact, it links to their very old announcement that they would get some new phones some day in the future. Bad job for whoever is running their FB page. They need an updated press release with real info, including when you can place an order.

3migo

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site

Oh man I hope so. The Galaxy S2 is such a nice phone, I will be very happy if the Focus S is near to identical hardware wise.

greenjbhsd

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Too bad the link on that FB page doesn't mention November 6th at all. In fact, it links to their very old announcement that they would get some new phones some day in the future. Bad job for whoever is running their FB page. They need an updated press release with real info, including when you can place an order.

The link in the FB post is old but if you look on the wpcentral news section you will see that in the post below the link it says November 6th. At least the AT&T post is new so it should be considered credible even if they mis linked (or I would really hope).

Dusteater

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
The link in the FB post is old but if you look on the wpcentral news section you will see that in the post below the link it says November 6th. At least the AT&T post is new so it should be considered credible even if they mis linked (or I would really hope).

Oh I agree. Especially since Samsung US just tweeted:

The Focus S and the Focus Flash will be available on Nov 6th! The Focus Flash is $49.99 and the Focus S is $199.99!

I just wonder when you can order it, or if we have to wait until the day of.

3migo

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Oh I agree. Especially since Samsung US just tweeted:

The Focus S and the Focus Flash will be available on Nov 6th! The Focus Flash is $49.99 and the Focus S is $199.99!

I just wonder when you can order it, or if we have to wait until the day of.

I'll just be heading down to my local store on the 6th, so I don't have to deal with AT&T's horrible online store experience.

Dusteater

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
I'll just be heading down to my local store on the 6th, so I don't have to deal with AT&T's horrible online store experience.

I would, but I don't think they can apply my company discount for service at the store. I also get $25 off the purchase of the phone, but online only. So, I guess I can wait a day or two longer to get it. Been waiting over a year for a working phone, so should be no big deal.

3migo

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I would, but I don't think they can apply my company discount for service at the store. I also get $25 off the purchase of the phone, but online only. So, I guess I can wait a day or two longer to get it. Been waiting over a year for a working phone, so should be no big deal.

It might be worth calling your local store and asking if you can get your company discount in-store.

Dusteater

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
It might be worth calling your local store and asking if you can get your company discount in-store.

Hmm not a bad idea. Actually, might not be a bad idea to go play with a Galaxy S II to get a feel for the hardware. Maybe I'll do that tomorrow and get that all out of the way.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb