Samsung Focus S Video (Short)

Coffee

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
There's very little doubt that this is my next phone. It fits everything I need and I know the quality of the Focus.

I'll still be trying out the other phones, but I don't think they have the featureset that I want.

Jowiso

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
Very nice - I'm surprised videos of this phone are so rare, seeing as how it comes out in a week. I'm sure videos will start popping up this week, though. Hopefully review units have been sent out. I cannot wait to go to an AT&T store to check it out soon! Definitely toward the top of my list of possible upgrades.

Thanks for posting the video. Nice to see it in action.

Dr.Phil

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
I think there is a reason why there are no videos on the Focus S. I think Microsoft or Samsung are keeping it under wraps. I mean if you look at that video that guy was obviously trying to secretly film the device. That's why he did the voiceover later on when he edited it. The other thing was that the camera was all jumpy and sometimes would be off from the device for a few seconds and then back on. This is typical "I don't want them to know I'm filming this" demeanor. Just the fact that it was so short was enough for me to go "I don't think he's suppose to be filming it." Not saying I'm not glad he did, but I doubt we'll get anything else substantive until around the 6th.

3migo

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I think there is a reason why there are no videos on the Focus S. I think Microsoft or Samsung are keeping it under wraps. I mean if you look at that video that guy was obviously trying to secretly film the device. That's why he did the voiceover later on when he edited it. The other thing was that the camera was all jumpy and sometimes would be off from the device for a few seconds and then back on. This is typical "I don't want them to know I'm filming this" demeanor. Just the fact that it was so short was enough for me to go "I don't think he's suppose to be filming it." Not saying I'm not glad he did, but I doubt we'll get anything else substantive until around the 6th.

The reason the video was so poor was because it was his first hands-on at an event video, so he wasn't quite sure what to do. I imagine he went back and added voice later because it would have been very difficult to hear what he was saying since the event was most likely very loud.

I imagine that Samsung and AT&T have already shipped out review units to some of the major tech blogs (engadget, BGR, etc) and we will start seeing lots of hands-on/first look videos within the next few days.

Once I get my Focus S next Sunday, I will be happy to make a video showing off anything about the phone, so if you have a request, send me a PM and I will include it in my unboxing video.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire