Best HeadPhones for Omnia 7

stimshady

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
What's are people's experiences with headphone upgrades?

Ideally i would like to keep the in-line microphone and controls, but wondered which brands people can recommend?

I also like the wires which loop around the back of the neck rather than dangle in front.

Cheers!

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
What's are people's experiences with headphone upgrades?

Ideally i would like to keep the in-line microphone and controls, but wondered which brands people can recommend?

I also like the wires which loop around the back of the neck rather than dangle in front.

Cheers!
Hi stimshady. I'm using these cheap and cheerful headphones.

I think the sound i get from them is remarkable for the price.

They are exceptionally light and comfortable. (I can't use in ear buds as they always hurt my ears)

I got them on ebay for ?23.

P311 ? Headsets ? Sound ? Arctic Cooling

Can't fault them. :)

Here's a review of them.

http://hardwarebistro.com/?option=c...54-Arctic-Sound-P311-Bluetooth-Headset-Review

Hope that's helpful for you. :)

Last edited:

perbear

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Hi stimshady. I'm using these cheap and cheerful headphones.

I think the sound i get from them is remarkable for the price.

They are exceptionally light and comfortable. (I can't use in ear buds as they always hurt my ears)

I got them on ebay for ?23.

P311 ? Headsets ? Sound ? Arctic Cooling

Arctic-Sound-P311-Bluetooth-Headset-Review[/url]

Are these headphones equipped with a microphone so you could use them both to listen to and to answer incoming calls or do Artic have something else that is more suitable?

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Yes they have a built in mic perbear.

Here's the PDF for you to have a wee look over if you like. :)

http://www.arctic.ac/index.php?eID=tx_mm_bccmsbase_zip&id=3933488344ecf6bf6e07aa

Hope this is of use to you.

They really are great little headphones for the price I think. They last a long time too before they need a recharge.

I'm not saying they are the best by the way perbear, but I think they are great to listen to your music while out and about and of course you can answer and reply to texts with them on WP too for not a great deal of money. :)

perbear

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Thanks once again, theweebear. I am currently trying to locate a shop that have a pair in storage. The price is also affordable (about SEK 300 or GBP 30) including shipping.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I know, they sound great too for all you pay for them. I'm not saying they would be as good as say ?100+ ones or anything LOL.

Not that I would ever pay that for just listening to some music when out and about. :D

perbear

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
I have just received my pair. Tonight I am going to charge them in a laptop and try them out tomorrow. I am very excited.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I have just received my pair. Tonight I am going to charge them in a laptop and try them out tomorrow. I am very excited.
Oh that's great that you managed to get them perbear, let us know what you think of them.

See if you can persuade SilverCha0s that they are good.

Hope you like them OK, I will feel guilty if you don't. :D

Have fun. :)

perbear

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Currently I am having problems finding my headset from my Omnia 7. It is on "Searching" but does not find any bluetooth object nearby. It was different some hours ago when I had a work session with course mates at the university (of Gothenburg) when it all of a sudden found a phone. I have tried to switch my Wi-fi off in case that would interfer. Any suggestions, Theweebear?

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Oh no there's always something. :(

Not really perbear, I just turn on bluetooth on the phone and once you initally pair the headphones it just connects automatically every time.

There's not really any additional bluetooth settings to alter.

You are searching with the blue and red light flashing together and not just blue? (Long Press on the headphones?)

perbear

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Oh no there's always something. :(

Not really perbear, I just turn on bluetooth on the phone and once you initally pair the headphones it just connects automatically every time.

There's not really any additional bluetooth settings to alter.

You are searching with the blue and red light flashing together and not just blue? (Long Press on the headphones?)
Hallelujah, Thanks, theweebear. Yes, before your advice I had just searched to pair the headset with the BLUE light. As soon as I pressed the headset and the blue and red lights flashed the phone also caught hold of the headset. I was able to connect and pair. so now it is time to test it. By the way, do I have to pair it every time the headset or the phone is turned on again or will it pick up the connection every time from now on?

Edited: I have tested the sound by making a phone call, listened to streaming radio and also a sound recording I made yesterday evening when at work at the Gothenburg Operahouse. I am satisfied with the sound and it is very comfortable to wear the headset. No pressure at all to the ears.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss