Sorry for being so impatient, but...

btbam91

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
This phone drops in 5 days and all there has been was a short low quality youtube video?! I want to see more!!!!!!

mmaman

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Im getting annoyed as well, especially since we dont even know wtf internal memory its gonna have? I want it to be 32gb but how the **** are we supposed to know when ATT or Samsung arent saying anything??

Is this the kinda support WP7 will have??? Ugh...

Budroid

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I know, what's the deal with holding out on the specs? I even went to the Samsung site, went to support chat, and asked them for the RAM and storage specs. They said they would get me the information and then came back to say that those specs would be released when the phone is available for purchase.

Give me a break! I think they just want to act like Apple or something. I seriously don't see why they are witholding the specs.

bpgui

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
I know, what's the deal with holding out on the specs? I even went to the Samsung site, went to support chat, and asked them for the RAM and storage specs. They said they would get me the information and then came back to say that those specs would be released when the phone is available for purchase.

Give me a break! I think they just want to act like Apple or something. I seriously don't see why they are witholding the specs.

+1

I really wish they'd just release the specs. I've seen so many websites with conflicting data. 512mb ram 1gb ram, 8gb with sd slot, 16 gb with sd slot, 16gb without sd slot, 32 gb without sd slot, etc.

I just want to know.

VernonEL

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
AT&T's spec sheet shows 16GB. No external SD card slot (as expected). Doesn't specify RAM.
It also says that it supports internet sharing, right out of the box.

Sent from my LG Quantum using Board Express

VernonEL

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
I read it off of the product order website at my local AT&T yesterday (Wednesday) morning.

bpgui

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
AT&T's spec sheet shows 16GB. No external SD card slot (as expected). Doesn't specify RAM.

I really really hope there is another model with 32

Dr.Phil

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
I really really hope there is another model with 32

Like I have said before, I doubt there will be a 32 GB model. Partly because I don't think it would sell enough for them to make a profit off of it. I mean if you think about the phones that have optional 32 GB internal storage, the only two that come to mind are the Galaxy Nexus and the iPhone 4S. And the difference there is that both of those phones are bound to sell whatever stock they have of em. When it comes to the Focus S, a Windows Phone which let's be real: not that many people are having the demand for them, it doesn't make sense to offer two different storage options which could differ $50-100 in price. I'm even taking the waiting approach on even getting this or the Titan because I don't think they are going to sell that much of the devices at the price range they set for them and therefore they are probably going to lower it sooner rather than later.

bpgui

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
^they could just allow sd cards.

Yes yes, I know the OS has some issues with unapproved SD cards, but they could easily supply the carriers with approved cards and have they carriers install the card of the customer's choice (for a fee).

Dr.Phil

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
^they could just allow sd cards.

Yes yes, I know the OS has some issues with unapproved SD cards, but they could easily supply the carriers with approved cards and have they carriers install the card of the customer's choice (for a fee).

Of course. I think that the whole "Micro SD card support" is the biggest thing that people are wondering about. I am just trying to point out that I don't think it's likely for them to put 32 GB on the phone itself. I would guess if anything it would be 16 GB and then possibly the addition of a micro sd card slot.

mmaman

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site

If true im think im sticking with Android, this is ridiculous...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte