We just got our Focus S demo in!

jchapman01

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
We just got our Focus S dummy unit in along with the Focus Flash. Honestly its much thinner and lighter than I thought it'd be! For the last few weeks i've been trying to decide between the Galaxy S Skyrocketng and the Focus S. I think I'm getting the Focus S instead. WP7 just rocks for me! Am I crazy?

mmaman

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
I wanted this bad because I want WP badly but only 16gb is really pissing me off, I mean wtf! Is it so damn hard to put 32gb in? My excitment level went down ten fold and Im actually considering the skyrocket, it may be 16gb but at least it allows for SD Card expansion, if they dont want to put SD Card expansion, fine, but at least put in 32gb at least.

jchapman01

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I definitely feel your pain. One great thing about the skyrocket is even tho it's 16gb also, you can stream your entire music collection thru Google Music. Then it doesn't matter how much memory you have. Its all stored on your computer.

jchapman01

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Well in a crazy turn of events, my HTC SURROUND crapped out on me today. I just did an insurance claim and they are now sending me an HTC HD7S for $50! Now I'm not sure if I'm going to sell it or keep it too, LOL

jchapman01

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Lol well, now I have a decision to make. Should I sell the HD7s and use it to cover some cash toward the Focus S? Or just keep the HD7s? Pretty much the only difference is the FFC, the 8mp camera and the HSPA+ data speeds. Is that worth it?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12