Samsung Focus Flash Review (Engadget)

p.jgordon

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
If you do manage to get one, let us know what you think about it p.jgordon. :)

You prefer the smaller Flash over the Focus S ?

I'm a new smartphone user and to be honest a compact phone is one of my biggest priorities.

My other reasons from switching to a smartphone are simply:

GPS Navigation, Local Scout, Quicker Texting, High Res Pictures of Family/Friends, Email, MS Office integration, and Music.

I dont need a huge screen for any of those things. I've grown accustomed to treating my phone as it is, a phone, not a delicate piece of hardware that might break if i happen to have it in my pocket when i sit.

This is my current phone:
https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...tt%2FSGH-a167closedfront_9.jpg&token=PXn43e_A

The Focus Flash is a feature packed compact tank, just what I need!

threed61

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm a new smartphone user and to be honest a compact phone is one of my biggest priorities.

My other reasons from switching to a smartphone are simply:

GPS Navigation, Local Scout, Quicker Texting, High Res Pictures of Family/Friends, Email, MS Office integration, and Music.

I dont need a huge screen for any of those things. I've grown accustomed to treating my phone as it is, a phone, not a delicate piece of hardware that might break if i happen to have it in my pocket when i sit.

This is my current phone:
https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...tt%2FSGH-a167closedfront_9.jpg&token=q_pGldtS

The Focus Flash is a feature packed compact tank, just what I need!

Thats a really good description. Hand/pocket friendly phones with all the smartphone features are kinda underrated when held up against something with a big a** gaudy display. But they get the job done well for a lot of users.

p.jgordon

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Oh fantastic p.jgordon, are you pleased with it so far ? :)

What's your good and bad points then or are they all good ?

So far, ITS AMAZING! I'm still working out the device and adding up accounts, creating groups. I'm trying to optimize it for minimum data usage but I really don't know what to turn off and what to activate =/

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Oh that's great, so glad you're pleased with it. You'll soon have all the ins and outs sorted i'm sure. :)

Everyone's getting lovely new phones except me wahhhh!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos