This phone is legit

timGSU

Oct 6, 2006
Visit site
Having owned a SGSII I got used to the strange auto-dimming.....If thats what y'all are focused on, calm down, its not a big deal. Turn that off if you don't like it, and change the extra setting for the screen and you can get the screen back to the way you expect it.

The only thing about the Radar thats good is the 4G....to me.

Dusteater

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
The only thing about the Radar thats good is the 4G....to me.

I wouldn't have minded the Radar, I like how it looks, but being white only is definately a deal breaker. I hope I like the Focus S. But then again, how could I not love anything coming from a Blackberry Tour?

mapexvenus

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I have decided that I will sign up for a T-mobile account and test the Radar alongside the Focus S for a week. I like the aesthetics of the Radar but I am not sure how it will end up performing when I actually use it on a daily basis.

p.jgordon

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Even with the "extra setting" turned off? That took care of the auto dimming and made a huge difference in both screen brightness and clarity.

I changed the settings on both the Flash and the S to high brightness, no auto correct and light background at the ATT store when I was getting my flash. =)

The ATT salesrep told me that she had only sold 1 windows phone since working there =/

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I changed the settings on both the Flash and the S to high brightness, no auto correct and light background at the ATT store when I was getting my flash. =)

The ATT salesrep told me that she had only sold 1 windows phone since working there =/
What made you pick the flash over the S?

Last edited:

VernonEL

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
The auto-screen dimming is really bothering me.
Yeah, the auto-dimmer is wacky. Not impressed. That being said, I can see how I would just get used to it, although it is a big enough reason for a firmware update.

The other option is just leaving it off. After messing around with it, I ended up just leaving the screen brightness in manual on low. It is plenty fine with me.

(It will be a few months before we get sun up here again anyways!)

tiny

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Congrats on your new phone. Really hoping something similar comes to Sprint at the first of the year - or even before then.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss