Will I need Trophy Accessories??

Bballbenb

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Case, Screen cover, dock, any of this stuff? I try to take good care of my phone and not drop it a lot but not sure about how sturdy this phone is. Any good sites that are cheap if you do reccommend stuff?

benzie

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
I use the Case-Mate 'Barely There' case. It hugs the Trophy so nice. Tried the Incipio Feather case and didn't like it as much. You can purchase the case-mate case on eBay and Amazon still.

Sent from my HTC Trophy using Board Express

Bballbenb

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Ok thanks. What about screen protectors? Are they necessary? I will be doing some gaming on the phone if that changes whether i should or not..

benzie

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
I am using one right now, but I really like the screen much better naked. Just not sure how scratch resistant the screen really is. I would like to hear some opinions on this as well.

joemd60

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
I also have the case-mate barely there case, very good choice. As for the screen, it is not scratch resistant. I don't have a screen protector on my Trophy either. And wish I put one on when I got it, there are a couple of scratches on mine. One that is pretty bad but it is on the bottom, yet it still bothers me.

silentbob343

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
The radar t-mobile screen protectors fit. Not the greatest feeling screen protector esp. if you are used to a steinheil, but they work. You can find old stock casemates, it you want more protection incipio has a plastic/silicone case.

thed

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm not using a screen protector or a case and so far I've managed to avoid scratching it (I've had it since the Verizon launch). So it seems fairly scratch resistant to me, but maybe I've just been lucky. You cant beat the feel of an uncovered screen IMO.

I've also dropped it twice, once on a hard floor and its been fine. Seems like a well built phone to me.

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I've got a barely there case also and I have a screen protector on the way. I generally don't like a screen protector, so I'll have to see how I like it.

Sent from my Windows 7 phone using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium