Pictures taken with your Focus S

gravage

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
iPhone 4s samples

Per request, here are my iPhone 4s samples. You can compare them with my Focus S pictures from my original post.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Per request, here are my iPhone 4s samples. You can compare them with my Focus S pictures from my original post.

I am seriously underwhelmed by those iPhone 4S shots. I think that just goes to show how far phones still have to go before they can really replace a point and shoot.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
I am seriously underwhelmed by those iPhone 4S shots. I think that just goes to show how far phones still have to go before they can really replace a point and shoot.

My wife is a good photographer and has a nice Olympus camera. She doesn't use it on vacation anymore since she got her N8. The Nokia N8 (which I hope they make a Nokia WP N8) is the best out there for phone cameras:

Nokia N8 image and video samples - All About Symbian

gravage

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site

I have been seriously underwhelmed myself, especially when compared to the iPhone 4 camera. Unfortunately, I didn't take it back in time and now I'm stuck with it unless I sell it myself.

I always liked the shots my SGS2 took and the Focus S seems to be using the same camera.

gravage

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Here's a pretty good camera comparison that includes the Titan, iPhone 4s, and Galaxy S2. If we can assume that the Focus S has the same camera as the GS2 and that the processing on WP7 isn't weird, it looks like this phone should be doing pretty well (as evidenced by my shots).

Pretty disappointed in the Titan's results, especially given how much they hyped the camera.

8 megapixel mega shootout: Picture this - GSMArena.com

jeremyshaw

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Here's a pretty good camera comparison that includes the Titan, iPhone 4s, and Galaxy S2. If we can assume that the Focus S has the same camera as the GS2 and that the processing on WP7 isn't weird, it looks like this phone should be doing pretty well (as evidenced by my shots).

Pretty disappointed in the Titan's results, especially given how much they hyped the camera.

8 megapixel mega shootout: Picture this - GSMArena.com

Compared to previous HTC attempts, this round of HTC phone cameras might as well be the best thing ever :D

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
My wife is a good photographer and has a nice Olympus camera. She doesn't use it on vacation anymore since she got her N8. The Nokia N8 (which I hope they make a Nokia WP N8) is the best out there for phone cameras:

Nokia N8 image and video samples - All About Symbian

Some of the best shots I've ever seen from a phone. I wonder if the cost of the camera adds a significant amount to the cost and that's why it's not being mass produced.

yunchikan

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
^ those look great!! really want one now. ><
and for people who want to look at more samples, check out Twitpic / MicrosoftStore

most of the recent pics are taken by the Focus S. some are by the Focus and u can definitely see the differences without looking at the exif. :]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb