Just got the Focus Flash!

aptmx45

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
So I decided to try out the Focus Flash. I have been a hardcore Android user for the past few years and have decided to try something new. I was getting sick of all the fragmentation and lack of updates/support after and Android phone is released.

Anyway, Windows Phone OS is gorgeous. Coming from Android, this OS is very smooth and streamlined.

So far so good. Anyone have some tips and suggestions for someone switching from Android. I have figured out how to get all of my Google e-mail, contacts and calendars synced so far.

Thanks

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
So I decided to try out the Focus Flash. I have been a hardcore Android user for the past few years and have decided to try something new. I was getting sick of all the fragmentation and lack of updates/support after and Android phone is released.

Anyway, Windows Phone OS is gorgeous. Coming from Android, this OS is very smooth and streamlined.

So far so good. Anyone have some tips and suggestions for someone switching from Android. I have figured out how to get all of my Google e-mail, contacts and calendars synced so far.

Thanks
welcome.gif

Hey, doesn't seem as you need any tips aptmx45, glad you're enjoying WP, it certainly is a breath of fresh air.

Welcome along to WPC too. :)

You enjoying the Focus Flash ?

syang87

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
I did the same, except I came from webOS. I still love webOS but I felt like trying wp7 since Mango finally showed up . So far in loving the smoothness of the UI. The focus flash is a perfect size for me.

Sent from my SGH-i677 using Board Express

aptmx45

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for all the encouragement. The Focus Flash has been great so far. I thought I would miss a larger screen but the compact size is one of the greatest features.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12