Anxiously awaiting Sunday

mapexvenus

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I've tried 2 different second-gen WP7 devices and so far (Radar, Focus S) but none of them have 'clicked' with me. I am really looking forward to the Titan which will be the final device I will try out before deciding whether to stick with this platform or wait for Nokia next year.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I think the Titan is going to do really well for HTC. :)

Looking forward to see how it does in that far off Yankeeland place. :)

I was expecting a bigger hoo hah about the Focus S which never seemed to happen as much as I expected.

power5

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I think the majority of yanks have jumped to the 4S. This 2nd gen flagship device launch is just taking so long to release. My family has had their 4S for over a month now and it seems longer than that due to my anticipation of rubbing the beauty of the WP experience in their faces.

VKris

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
I've tried 2 different second-gen WP7 devices and so far (Radar, Focus S) but none of them have 'clicked' with me. I am really looking forward to the Titan which will be the final device I will try out before deciding whether to stick with this platform or wait for Nokia next year.

Any reason why you didn't like the Radar?

Radar is at the top of my shortlist and would like to gather as much info as I can before I take the plunge.

Major

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
I opted for an off-contract Dell Venue Pro to hold me over until either Nokia comes out with something great, or until Apollo.

littlesteelo16

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Any reason why you didn't like the Radar?

Radar is at the top of my shortlist and would like to gather as much info as I can before I take the plunge.

If the Radar had the 8mp camera, 16gb storage and 1.5ghz processor like the Titan, I would buy it in a flash, but I want something which is an upgrade from my iPhone 4, and the Titan is the only windows phone which fits the bill.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077